Fleetcool EX EG Premix 55Gallon
Fleetcool products contain Ethylene Glycol (EG) base fluids and are designed for use in heavy duty diesel engines. Fleetcool Concentrate mixes readily with clean tap water or demineralized water, while Fleetcool Premix is formulated with demineralized water and is ready to use. Fleetcool contains a Borate/Nitrite, low silicate, fully formulated heavy duty inhibitor package that is compatible with all SCA liquids and filters.
Fleetcool™ EX Fully formulated phosphate-free extended life coolant (antifreeze) for use in all heavy/light duty diesel, natural gas, and gasoline engines.
- 150,000-mile (250,000-km)/4,000-hour service intervals. With proper maintenance, Fleetcool EX lasts 1 million miles (1.5 million km)/20,000 engine hours.
- Protects against liner pitting and provides solid corrosion protection for aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass, and solder. Contains proprietary scale inhibitors.
- Compatible with Fleetguard EX Extender, DCA2 liquid, or DCA2 chemical fi lters.
- Available in Ethylene Glycol based 50/50, premix or concentrate.
- Meets ASTM D3306, ASTM D6210, TMC RP 329.
Equipment OEM Specifi cation/Performance Level
Cummins CES 14603
Navistar CEMS B1–Type IIIA
Case New Holland MAT 3620
John Deere 8650-5
Fleetguard Cooling System Products [PDF will open in new tab]